Sunday, May 27, 2007

Spidey Soundtrack

Recently, i download everything from spiderman soundtrack, 1 2 3..

My list

Spiderman 1 - Bleu - Somebody Else
- Sum41 - What We're All About
- Chad Kroeger(feat Josey, Scott) - Hero
- Corey Taylor - Bother

Spiderman 2 - Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated
- Hoobastank - Did You
- Switchfoot - Meant To Live

Spiderman 3 - Snow Patrol - Signal Fire

You can upload/download them from my multiply site - emothursday.multiply.com
For now,I'm listening to The Used and Funeral For A Friend recommend from George..Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did very much the same thing...downloaded all the songs after watching spidey...Dropping by for the first time...nice job...
Have a err fun holiday! Let me know when the snail mail result arrives k...so I can be prepared for mine =S
-zee-